well that was the roughest week since I started this course.... and yes, I am praying for divine intervention. Anxiously awaiting results for chemistry, physics, anatomy and botany. Missed my class on Friday morning, the first class I've missed since I started the course, (not quite true, missed a day in Clonakilty, but I was house hunting at the time) was mentally and physically drained after the last two weeks that I couldn't get out of bed! I'm 5 days late with this blog, a sign of the pressure building up. Just spent the last hour trying to download a video and i think i was successful - looking rough though! On the bright side, I was better prepared for the exams than I would have been even 3 weeks ago, and trying to be optimistic, because the universe IS listening!
Welcome to our blog. We are three mature students studying Herbal Sciences at Cork Institute of Technology. We all come from different backgrounds, Donegal, Dublin, and Poland. This is our first year and it's challenging.
Sunday, October 31, 2010
hail hydrogen
well that was the roughest week since I started this course.... and yes, I am praying for divine intervention. Anxiously awaiting results for chemistry, physics, anatomy and botany. Missed my class on Friday morning, the first class I've missed since I started the course, (not quite true, missed a day in Clonakilty, but I was house hunting at the time) was mentally and physically drained after the last two weeks that I couldn't get out of bed! I'm 5 days late with this blog, a sign of the pressure building up. Just spent the last hour trying to download a video and i think i was successful - looking rough though! On the bright side, I was better prepared for the exams than I would have been even 3 weeks ago, and trying to be optimistic, because the universe IS listening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment