Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sick of being sick...

I can't believe another week has just passed. My big plans to do some proper study this weekend finished early Saturday morning :( In the last week I have joined the increasing group of people who have colds and flu. I spent most of the weekend in bed with only a high temperature for company. My house looks like a little pharmacy now because I'm under pressure to get well soon. Working in a hospital doesn’t help to fight infection so garlic, lemon and honey are compulsory now in my diet. Basically the whole weekend was a waste. I’m very anxious because our first assignments are due in two weeks time. I'm stressed and worried that I won't learn things on time... Sorry that my entry is so short this week but I still feel very sick.
Olga

No comments:

Post a Comment