Sunday, October 31, 2010

so tired


Thank god the worst week so far in college is finally over. Three exams in one week were way too much. I’m worn out. My brain is sore and I feel like have no energy at all. I’m trying to recover and store some energy for next week, by doing absolutely nothing. Slept 12 hours today and sat in front of the telly for about 6 hours. Feeling so lazy... Unfortunately tomorrow I have to write 4 lab reports for next week – I hate reports, they take so long to write up and they are not worth that much. The weather is absolutely horrible, poor little kids, Halloween is tomorrow but I have a feeling that no one is going to knock on my door. Feeling so tired and those rainclouds make me feel even more tired. Hate this weather. Looking forward to the Christmas break now, counting the days until I finish the first semester in CIT. I just wish I could have more free time...

No comments:

Post a Comment