Thursday, October 28, 2010

''It's Deja Vue all over again''

  
YIPEE,Yes finally the first blast of exams has come and gone at CIT and I'm still reasonably sane,it's really such a weight off my mind and I feel like celebrating,that's not to say that they all went well,it's just that they're all over,[for the timebeing at least].It's like reliving the Leaving Cert. all over again,deja vue and all that.
    Will aim to get back to dear ol' Donegal this weekend,it's been a good few weeks and I'll probably have those well-deserved post-exam celebratory drinks that I feel I'm well entitled to.
      On a more down to Earth and less inspiring note winter has come with a bang and the bedroom light now needs to be turned on in the mornings,still with the time changing this weekend it'll be Christmas fairly soon and I'll end up with that pre exam ''deja vue'' feeling all over again.Groundhog day or what !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment