Wednesday, October 6, 2010

'Ah Go On; You will,You will,You will'

Can hardly believe it but we're into week 4 already and our first exam looms large around the corner.On a healthier note I have given up the coffee and from now on it's a plain old simple cup of tea for me.Thoughts of Mrs Doyle from 'Father Ted' come to mind every time I  add the teabag but I have been sleeping much better and in the longrun it is undoubtedly better for my health.Afterall I am in Cork,the home of 'Barry's'.
   The lectures are coming at us fast and hard,some more interesting than others but that is to be expected.I have been having some problems registering as I am being told that I am not a 'standard applicant',still I  have spoken to Hugh,our head of department and this should all be sorted by friday.Finally I'll have a student card and can avail of all the resources that comes with that privilege,access to the library and to blackboard to name a couple.
   Till next week and a further posting from a non-standard tea-drinking mature student,it's over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment