Wednesday, October 6, 2010

meltdown

All got a bit much for me last week. Had a bit of a breakdown in Chemistry, thinking I'll never understand this. Talked to the lecturer afterwards (in between sobs), and he was very supportive. Spoke to the Head of Department since and he's going to try to organise chemistry learning support for the class, or for those of us who need it anyway. I think it's the subject that most of us (nearly half the class) are struggling with. I find as time goes on the pieces of the jigsaw fall into place, especially when in other classes we cover similar ground. But it's still a struggle. Was feeling very despondent last week, but a bit more positive and less panicked this week. Trying not to lose sleep over the fact that we have assessments in all subjects in less than 3 weeks time, just get the books out and read read read! Late with my blog this week as I've no internet access at home yet, out in Clonakilty now, starting on my plant log, so spent an hour or so picking flowers. What a lovely way to start the day.
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment