Welcome to our blog. We are three mature students studying Herbal Sciences at Cork Institute of Technology. We all come from different backgrounds, Donegal, Dublin, and Poland. This is our first year and it's challenging.
Saturday, October 16, 2010
It's life Jim, but not as we know it .........
Life is such a delicate balance - how to juggle college, home and the outside world!!! It's Saturday, and I just remembered I forgot to post my blog this week. Tuesday supposed to be my day. I forgot to cook dinner last Tuesday I was so tired, and was wondering why I was hungry going to bed.
We just saw the end of week 5 and our first two exams are next week - Botany and Chemistry. At least we'll have them out of the way and can spend the bank holiday concentrating on the remainder. Our Chemistry learning support never materialised, but big thank you to Mary Lehane, who's gonna let us sit in on her tutorials with her own classes on Thursday and Friday. It's too late for the coming assessments for some of us, but hopefully we can play catch up with our grades by Christmas.
I'm in Cork now 6 weeks, and have been out once in Cork city in that time. The few friends I have here ask me when I'll be free to socialise a little and I tell them some time around the middle of December .........
Gonna try and defy my technological limitations next week and actually post a video....... watch this space......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment