Wednesday, October 13, 2010

''Time to knuckle down lads''

   Well into October at this stage and the first exams are around the corner.As the comedian Pat Shortt so aptly puts it;''it's time to knuckle down'',the concept of being seated in an exam hall again fills me with fear and trepidation but I suppose it's the same for all students regardless of age.As a mature student it's been a while since my last official exam but it has to be done.
    On a more positve note I have finally been allowed to register officially and I have a student card to prove it,this now allows me access to the library and IT centre.All in all everything is going reasonably well although the lectures are coming at us thick and fast and of course every lab practical has to be written up which is fairly time consuming to say the least.It's no wonder I keep wondering as to where all my free or me time has gone,everything was so different up until six weeks ago.
    The weather here in Cork has been absolutely gorgeous of late but I don't seem to have the time to get out there and enjoy it,I don't seem to have the time to do anything at all,TIME HAS BECOME SUCH A VALUABLE COMMODITY and it's no surprise to me that I don't  even have the time to even ''KNUCKLE DOWN

No comments:

Post a Comment