Tuesday, November 2, 2010

chasing my own tail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKPLadEJSgw


Just when we thought it was safe to go back in the water, we have a date for our physiology exam!! The class was behind on the curriculum, so we're playing catch up. I think it's safe to say that few of us have put the work into this subject, cos most of us were so consumed with chemistry and physics!! Personally I'm feeling a lot more relaxed about things since the bulk of the exams are over. We got our Anatomy results today and I was delighted with my results - I did a lot better than I would have even three weeks ago, but I really pushed myself to put the work in! It shows though - made a couple of team work videos today and I look wrecked! We're all out in Clonakilty tomorrow, and a few of us have decided to head into Clonakilty town before our class begins and have breakfast, check out the town..... We should get our botany results tomorrow, and physics results Thursday. Still anxiously waiting the Chemistry results, hope it's this week so it's over with!
I feel less like a headless chicken, but definitely chasing my own tail!
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment