Welcome to our blog. We are three mature students studying Herbal Sciences at Cork Institute of Technology. We all come from different backgrounds, Donegal, Dublin, and Poland. This is our first year and it's challenging.
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Week nine is starting tomorrow; we are now in November which means only a few weeks left until our Christmas break. I’m counting the days now. Very busy with college work, loads of lab reports to write and exams just around the corner. Got results for previous anatomy and physics exams and I’m pretty happy with them. Waiting for the rest to come so fingers crossed. The Herbal Herald volume 2 is coming this week. In the newsletter I will be talking about Ginkgo biloba and its influence on memory. We are going to upload it on the blog so you are all very welcome to look at it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment