Sunday, November 28, 2010

Planet (college) terror


The week of terror is starting tomorrow.  Five exams in the same week... Starting with physics practical on Monday, anatomy practical on Tuesday, botany theory and practical on Wednesday and anatomy theory on Thursday... Bring on Friday, I’m begging you!!! Happy I’ve finished all my lab reports last week and I’m finishing up my botany project now. Spent all the weekend trying to study and the only things I remember are that a banana is actually a berry and a strawberry is actually not a fruit!! Do you think that is crazy? Learning the names of 100 plants in Latin is crazier I suppose. My brain can’t hold any more information. The cold temperature in the house doesn’t help with studying. It’s time to take some gingko biloba tablets, and increase the flow of blood to the brain. Going back to study... not a happy bunny L Santa where are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment