Tuesday, November 30, 2010

sure aren't we brilliant!

Well the end of the first semester is nigh. Yesterday we had our physics lab assessment, and today we had our anatomy lab assessment - tissue identification. I didn't do great, I tend to panic in exam situations and forgot to take my rescue remedy!!! I only got three right out of 6. Hope I do better in the plant identification in Clonakilty tomorrow! We thought that because of the weather we'd have it in the college instead of traipsing out to Clonakilty - it's a tiring day, we leave the college at 10, arrive Clon at 11, and our class starts and 1.30.  I'm always worn out by the time the class starts, I don't expect to be bouncing with mental energy for the exam tomorrow.

We have our physiology exam monday at 11am, and just found out we have chemistry at 12pm, now that will be a stressful day. Physics on Thursday 9th and then we're done. The night of the 9th is the mature students'  society dinner, and me, Andy and Sarah will be going. Olga has to work so she won't make it, and we think everyone else in the class is just too young - sorry lads and lassies, you'll have to form your own society for the under 25s.

Anyway, wish us luck for the next week and a half!

On the bright side - our group, Herbal Innovations, gave our presentation yesterday on Rescue Remedy, and Siobhan said we were only brilliant. We've been massaging our egos since. It's my birthday this Thursday and was hoping to do dinner for the group, but with 2 exams on Monday morning might be a good idea to have a sober weekend instead! I'll think about it the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment