Friday, December 3, 2010

so what did you think of the journey???


This is our last entry, and we've decided to do a team entry reflecting on the journey through the Creativity module in the first semester. As a group, we all enjoyed the module. The first result was that it brought the initial four of us (with Shizuka) together, Shizuka dropped out after week 2, and as the weeks progressed the remaining three of us became good friends.  We realised that one of the benefits of this module was to stop people feeling isolated or alone within the class by forcing them into working as a team. It worked for us anyway.

Maggie here, what I found strange was the people siobhan teamed me up with were the only four people I had met in the first few days - and we were all mature students. At the beginning I complained a lot about this module, thinking it was a complete waste of time and energy, but as the weeks went on, I really started to enjoy it, being creative around the blogs, newsletters and presentation.

Olga here, I have positive feelings about the module. I met lovely people and I'm hoping they're going to be good friends for life and not just for Christmas!! I found the module really intensive, but enjoyable.

Andy here, from a position  of knowing very little about the world of technology, I now know a little more, thanks to my team mates, and I certainly would have been lost without them, as they continue to baffle me with their i.t. knowledge. The newsletter and presentation element I really enjoyed, and the Prezi programme certainly will be used again!

As a group, we found the course stimulating and enjoyable in the main BUT......... We felt there was a lot of work, using technology that we were unfamiliar with, and spent a lot of frustrating and stressful times trying to figure it out. However, it was fun, and looking back we had many laughs together as a team. So thank you Siobhan, for forcing us together and whipping us into shape. All the best
Herbal Innovations

No comments:

Post a Comment