Wednesday, November 10, 2010

''Post Traumatic Stress Disorder''

   Following my first bout of exams in a long long time and the associated increased levels of stress,tension and anxiety I now feel jaded,tired,apathetic,devoid of energy and motivation.Could I be suffering from the above mentioned;''Post Traumatic Stress Disorder'' ???.It's not a joke or laughing matter but trying to start back into the pre-exam routine is just not happening.The ''thrill'' is gone.!
   Following the Herbal Society dinner last Sunday night and having met with some of the more senior classes it was encouraging to hear that the first semester is generally regarded as the toughest and most time consuming,energy-sapping,will-breaking term .Why did you not tell the lecturers this before we freshers began last September ? Of course they would have eased off on the workload had they been informed;is it a rite of passage that all Herbal Students must suffer through or is it the glue that binds the students of this faculty together,either way  'cheers guys' but there's not much that can be done about it now but grin and bear it till mid December.When I had the chance I should have asked them for some herbal remedy to sooth my present state of mind !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment