...... which hardly seems relevant to college, but now it means I can take my stuff out of boxes, file my books and college notes and actually have the space to study, write, organise myself!!! I've been feeling temporary and stressed for the last 3 weeks, trying to get used to getting up in the morning, commuting, studying, meeting deadlines ......... while looking for a place to live. Had to skip Botany in Clonakilty today to sign the lease, get the keys etc... but I can get the notes off my classmates. I studied Horticulture before so of all the subjects it'll be the easiest to catch up..... and yes indeed Olga, I know I'm not the only one when it comes to chemistry :) I'll have a more difficult commute but it's a lovely quiet area, ideal for the more mature student. Having my own place also means I can finally bring my dog down to Cork, which will give me that sense of permanency. She's being minded in Westmeath at the moment.
and this is my dog .........
..... couldn't resist putting this up cos she's sooooo cute. When she's here with me in Cork, it means I've arrived!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment