Saturday, September 25, 2010

Heading in the right direction (slowly)

Week 2 in college is done. I’m slowly finding my way around the CIT buildings and I can find the location of my locker.
Yesterday we had our first day in the chemistry lab. I have never been in the laboratory before so I was feeling anxious. We performed an experiment on Copper Sulfate. I enjoyed it a lot and now can’t wait for the next lab. Unfortunately I am not looking forward to the chemistry lectures. Their level is much higher than I expected (Maggie you are not the only one). I’d better get a good chemistry book!
People at work were very helpful and finally I have sorted out my working hours. I was very worried last week that I could lose my job but the stress has passed now. I’m moving house this weekend, thinking about packing gives me shivers... Hope you all had a good week!
Olga Lesniak

No comments:

Post a Comment