Welcome to our blog. We are three mature students studying Herbal Sciences at Cork Institute of Technology. We all come from different backgrounds, Donegal, Dublin, and Poland. This is our first year and it's challenging.
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Shizuka Nakashima - a busy bee
I moved to Ireland after having a bit of a hectic life in Japan, and decided to return to education to study herbal science, which I have been interested in for a long time. This is the first week in the college and I am still trying to get used to student life in Cork Institute of Technology. I studied Food Science in a post leaving certificate school until this May. I hope the basic prior knowledge about sciences I got there will help me to have a smooth start here. Today I am in Clonakilty to do a Botany module with my classmates enjoying the picturesque sunny view from the window. Looking forward to the challenge !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment